Monday, September 24, 2007

Well then we'll have to charge you rent.

R: I don't want you to be my mommy anymore.
L: What?
R: I won't have a mommy anymore. I'll be nobody's daughter.
J: You have to be somebody's daughter. Everyone is someone's daughter.
R: I'm not going to be anyone's daughter.
J: Ok, well, we can use the room. Where will you live?
R: In my house. (pointing to ceiling)
(more discussion about still eating the food that we have on hand and taking her bedding and pillow outside to sleep in the yard... her idea. Maybe because I finished the massive playset today?)

I guess she wants to leave us without actually leaving.

I thought that wasn't supposed to happen until they're 35 and living in the basement. (Which will not happen, the basement is where the big TV is.)

No comments: