Sunday, January 27, 2008

This early?

After two weeks of preschool and then a week off being sick, at the prospect of going back tomorrow, Rachel told me "I don't want to go to school."

I know she can't really mean it, she loves school and there's even a field trip tomorrow.

....

A few other recent quotes...

After we asked her a question, she responded "I already told you." (Instead of "because" we've been using "I believe I've already answered that." and amazing how quickly she's thrown it back at us.

After her mom got out of the car to drop something off while we stayed in the car... "Well, I guess it's just the two of us now."

2 comments:

heather said...

aidan cries heartily every time i drop the boys off at preschool (andrew could care less that i leave) - even though i know he really has fun each time! it's funny how kids can get so stubborn!

James Lamb / tvjames said...

Oh, no doubt! Rachel would sometimes cry, too. But didn't think it would be for quite some time before she actually verbalized the sentiment, considering how much she's been begging to go to school for years.