Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Sounds Like

If there's no sweeter sound than my baby's laugh (ok, it's a tie with Lori telling me she loves me), then there is no sadder sound than a baby crying because she doesn't feel good. Rachel's got a mild cold. Last night it was coughing and a gooky eye, and today it's just the cough, though possibly more of a cough. But Rachel feels cruddy and you can just tell by her cry. I am thankful that it's only her second cold and that I'm better about it. With her first cold, I was pretty ticked off at the daycare. This time, I'm all about taking care of her and hoping it passes quickly. I spent the day with her. We went to the mall and walked around and Christmas shopped.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the cold might be tied in with her teething. my youngest leaked gook from his eyes and his older brother got ear infections every time they cut a tooth.

or it just might be a cold.