Saturday, May 28, 2005

No Shoes For You!

Lori and her mom picked up some new shoes for Rachel yesterday. So far, she's not a big fan of shoes. If you put them on her feet, she screams bloody murder and refuses to walk, and isn't even really interested in crawling.

But yesterday Lori handed her one of her shoes and she immediately staggered out of her room turned right proceeded down a short hall, turned right into our bedroom and right to our closet where she crouched down and grabbed one of my shoes with her other hand.

Now, I know Rachel is a genius, but seriously it's mind-boggling to think that she had that level of thought. If I hadn't seen it for myself, I probably would have some reservations, but seriously she did it all in one continuous motion. I had her walk around later and I think it was about 40 steps. Which on its own for her to walk that much all at once is pretty impressive.

No comments: