Thursday, January 25, 2007

Everyone Poops

It's difficult trying to figure out what to post and what will get me in lots of trouble when she's older. So maybe I ought to start by admitting that I was once in diapers and mom and dad are still happy to tell stories about it. And I did have to have a timeout recently, if that counts for anything.

Anyway, all this to say that we've started a new program. The health insurance provider sent a cheesy calendar for the new year, with reminders about being safe and stuff like that. I had no use for it, but it had nice big squares. So, I hung it over the towel rack in the hall bath. And every time the little one asks to use the potty seat, she gets a sticker. And she can get one or two other stickers, respectively.

The calendar is really starting to fill up with stickers.

No comments: