Monday, January 19, 2009

Sleep Success!

Last night, Ben slept from 7:30 pm until 9:30 this morning. No waking up, and I didn't even hear him fussing that I can recall. This is the first time that he's gone from when he was put down until he was really ready to be up in the morning without waking up.

I went to bed about midnight and first woke up at 7:35 and was shocked at the time. Then I fell back asleep and woke up at 8:30. Went and checked on Ben, and he was sleeping peacefully still. I could *not* believe it. He's been doing much better since getting into his own room, and for the past week he's only woken up once most nights, but I wasn't expecting him to go for 14 HOURS in a row. I'm hoping this is the start of him sleeping through the night. He's a little over 8 months old, and Rachel was sleeping through the night consistently by about 9 months, so if he's not there yet he probably will be soon. It's a light at the end of the sleep-deprivation tunnel, people!

No comments: