Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Well, The Baby's entrance no longer seems like it's going to happen in the NEXT 20 SECONDS so I tried to make today a normal day.  Last night I caught our finances up (more than a week out of date) and finished putting together the furniture in the nursery — I had to wait until I received replacement parts in the mail.  It looks nice, but I don't recommend Sauder.  I had a ban on Sauder, but then was informed that I wouldn't like the prices on what would be purchased if I didn't agree to Sauder.  The piece looks nice, but it took a lot of work to get it all put together, I still have some screws left over, things aren't perfectly aligned (not due to any construction errors on my part) and I had to have them ship me some replacement parts for things that arrived damaged.
 
But I still got to bed at nearly a decent hour last night, slept incredibly well, didn't snooze too much this morning, got up, played with the dog, cleaned the cat boxes, rode the exercise bike, read the Bible, watched Bloomberg, drank my Slimfast... all the stuff of a normal morning for me. 
 
It's amazing how much routine helps.

No comments: